Printed and tangible material still plays a big role in advertisement and marketing. We offer creation of print design and in co-operation with printing and publishing companies we provide the production and delivery of the product.
When designing for print, we will help to find an effective way to display the information – text, photos, illustrations, if necessary – something completely innovative and special. We will consult you about different kinds of layouts and formats, choice of printing material, and, if needed – find a souvenir to print on.
We are experienced in designing the following materials:
- Booklets, brochures, books
- Business cards
- Advertising layouts for newspapers
- Large format PVC banners
These are the steps we follow when working with print:
- We summarize your content (text, photo, ideas for illustrations or design, the brand and style of the company);
- We discuss what format should be chosen. It mostly depends on the amount of information and usage of the finished material.
- We choose the printing technique, which can be:
- a) Digital print – enables to print unlimited number of colours on white background. This type of printing is favourable if the number of copies is not large and product has to be finished in short time.
- b) Offset print – also full colour print with the advantage to print on different types of paper – newspaper, coated paper, cardboard; favourable for printing large and medium number of copies.
- c) Silk screen – limits the number of colours but is very affordable for large number of copies, as well as enables to print on almost any surface. The printing will be much more thick and textured than digital or offset print.
- We create the design and a visual representation of the product.
- After approval of the design we prepare the layout and send it to the printing company.